Friday, January 9, 2009 ;
10:25 PM
30 Dec
Tues

We only had today to go a little further, so thanks to my mom, I could leave the boys with her, while I set forth with Dh and my sis and Eva to Bugis. We took the MRT and bought the new EZ-Link card, the one that can be used for ERP charges, for McDonalds, and paying all kinds of bills and can be used at the National Library, restaurants etc. By the time we return to Spore again in June, it can be used for many purposes, so we each bought one.

We headed to the Middle Rd birthday party supplies stores to stock up on party supplies for both ds' upcoming bdays.

Then we browsed in Bugis Junction. Wow, it has changed quite a bit and there are some interesting stuff being sold now. We had a good time, and had a nice meal together too.

Dh then left for Raffles City to meet up with his quartet and orchestra friends. He hadn't seen them for quite some time already. He also went to visit his old friend who runs a music shop at Le Meridien Hotel area.

Niece, sis and I shopped a little while more then headed back in a cab, because we had so many bags! Mostly full of the kids' party stuff. Don't be mistaken, they are just very bulky, we didn't actually spend a lot.

When we got home, we met the boys and my mom right at the lift landing. They were wanting to take the stairs all the way down. We live on the 14th floor!!! My mom was so glad to see me, she took over my shopping bags, and asked me to go with them.

Ahhhh!!! My aching legs! I had just walked the whole morning and afternoon in Bugis, and now, I had to walk down the entire flight of stairs in the HDB block with my sons! ds2 even wanted me to read out every storey level when we passed the sign.

When we reached the ground floor, they said they wanted to climb up now! I begged for mercy and quickly distracted them by suggesting we visit the playground just behind the block. They dashed over at once. I was saved. Or rather, my legs were saved.

I sat there and watched them play. Phew.

Not for long though... they soon wanted to sit on the swings and ds2 wanted me to push him. ds1 can make himself go pretty high and fast on the swing, while ds2 can't, you see. So to catch up, he needs external help (aka me) to get as high as his brother. Then he started laughing and laughing with each push. Here's a pic of them enjoying themselves so much.

Notice the 2 teen gals in the background? i didn't know they were waiting to swing. They shyly and in an embarrassed manner quickly came up to the swings the moment the boys vacated them. Then they sat and swung themselves and continued chatting. They felt bad to sit in a kiddie playground? Ahhh, no need to... it's a public playground.


Oh, me and my lovely niece Eva at the Bugis fountain. I carried her to play with the fountain and we both got splashed wet, but it was so fun!


I think this pic was taken on the last night we spent in Spore. (Thurs, 1st Jan)
We were exploring Jurong Point's new extension. My dad treated us to a meal at Fig and Olive.
Eva's getting restless and didn't want to sit in her throne, so ds2 was offered a chance to, by my sis. Of course he accepted. This Stokke stroller is such an up-there seat, he finds it very fun.



rainbows every day, do not worry for the morrow
____________________________________________________________


about us ;
-{dear-hubby}- dh
-{dear-son}-ds1 T
-{dear-son}-ds2 J
-{dear-daughter}-dd E
singapore/utah/tianjin
Church of Christ
parenting/education/biology/travel/music

tagboard ;


exits ;
huiming shaypiao chiuwai teck 03S73 05S73 05S75 05S78 05S7B janelle medalene eunice zelda maryGanMa meizan sheryl dory jessica danielle sammi jen OzSeow

so yesterdays ;
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011

hi there;

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen huiming
image | moonburst23
brushes | aethereality.net
font | violation

How old are we?;

Lilypie First Birthday tickers